If you are looking to join one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, goeasy Ltd. is the place for you! Recognized as one of North America’s Most Engaged Workplaces, we want the best to join our team.
easyfinancial is our consumer lending business that offers secured and unsecured installment loans of up to $75,000. It is our mission to provide everyday Canadians the path to a better tomorrow, today, by giving them access to the credit they need and by offering them a second chance when they have been turned down by banks and traditional lenders. With a retail network of nearly 400 locations across Canada and over 2,250 employees, we are able to build lasting relationships with our customers as we help them rebuild their credit and graduate towards prime rates and a brighter financial future.
What will you do as a Branch Manager?
- Provide superior customer sales experiences by quickly and professionally handling customer inquiries while promoting and selling financial services
- Maximize sales revenues by administrating customer accounts, providing input to every sale and managing collection activities to increase financial and managerial effectiveness
- Manage collections by ensuring that collection calls are made and over-due financial accounts meet company operations standards
- Manage staff and daily operations including the implementation of new corporate strategies and operational processes
- Continuous growth of employees by coaching / training new and existing financial sales employees while ensuring they have your managerial support for their career endeavors
- Growing the loan book as the Branch Manager by performing activities such as: actively sourcing new clients through marketing, cold sales calls, and building relationships to plant seeds and promote future sales of financial products
- Secure all required information to fulfill customer applications for financial sales products, accurately maintaining information and records in all required systems to limit errors
- Assist customers with the completion of credit applications and promote the sale of our prepaid credit cards
- Capitalize on financial cross-sales and add-on products by paying attention to customer needs to specifically pinpoint sales opportunities
- See the financial loan process to completion, communicating agreements and terms and conditions to customers to follow best in class sales practices and to suppress collection rates
What we are looking for:
- Commitment to excellence in customer service and delivering great financial sales experiences
- Driven and motivated by sales leadership and growth opportunities
- Must have hands-on experience as a manager or in a team lead capacity
- Experience in the consumer loan/personal finance or as a Sales Manager is preferred
- Understanding and experience within financials, credit, collections and/or lending
- Using managerial skills to promote leadership, ensure operational management, coaching, and effective recruitment/selection of potential top performers
- Ability to structure, organize and run a successful branch operationally, as well as secure collections and drive financial sales
- Professional and engaging disposition to engage internal staff and customers
- Outstanding operational time management, problem solving and negotiation skills, and the ability to work well in fast-paced and demanding situations
- Strong computer skills, with working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Valid provincial driver’s license is required and access to a vehicle
Why should you work for goeasy?
To learn more about our phenomenal culture, check out the video below or go to http://goeasy.com/careers/
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity Employment
At goeasy, we believe that we can only be the best when people are able to bring their best selves to work every day. This means that we are committed to cultivating and preserving a work culture where we celebrate who we are, where everyone feels seen and heard and where every employee can fulfill their potential. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
To be considered for hire, you will be need to successfully pass a criminal background check, credit check, and validation of your work experience. You will be able to provide schedule flexibility to ensure that the location’s hours can be covered to meet our customer’s needs – details by location will be discussed in the interview process.
We thank all interested applicants, however we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.