Resolution and Quality Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
If you are looking to join one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, goeasy Ltd. is the place for you! A publicly traded company on the TSX with over 4000% shareholder return since 2001, goeasy operates two main business units. easyfinancial is our consumer lending business that offers secured and unsecured installment loans of up to $25,000 and easyhome is Canada’s largest merchandise lease-to-own company. It is our mission to provide everyday Canadians the chance for a better tomorrow, today by giving them access to the credit they need and by offering them a second chance when they have been turned down by banks and traditional lenders. With a retail network of nearly 400 locations across Canada and over 1700 employees, we are able to build lasting relationships with our customers as we help them rebuild their credit and graduate towards prime rates and a brighter financial future.
What will you do as Resolution and Quality Manager?
- Lead the Resolution and Quality Assurance Team Members to ensure we are providing the best possible experience to our customers.
- Handle all levels of escalations, creating a superior customer experiences by engaging, listening and understanding the needs of potential customers and matching their needs to our lending solutions; demonstrating compassion and empathy toward customers in hearing their story and meeting their needs
- Assist your team and Support coordination of root cause investigations in conjunction with our retail branches and call center operations
- Identifying complaint patterns and interacting with appropriate departments to proactively address recurring issues
- Help manage, monitor and respond to technical support and customer complaints
- Support Better Business Bureau and FEEFO activities relating to investigational outcomes such as drafting responses and conducting a review of complaints
- Work with the Quality team to create scorecards, reporting, handle quality updates to the team/field, deliver quality feedback to employees – all with the objective of creating a superior customer experience
- Create reporting and analysis on Resolution and Quality Trends
- Deliver reporting to the executive team with recommendations for improvement
- Minimize complaints escalate up to senior levels within the organization, by providing final resolution to customers.
- Work with other departments (marketing, IT, etc) to ensure that all aspects surrounding complaints resolution are in line with providing our customers with the best possible experience.
What will you need?
- Management background (2+ years an asset – a proven ability to successfully lead teams
- Executive Resolutions background (2-3+ years required)
- Quality Assurance background an asset
- Call Centre background and asset
- Proficient with PCs, Microsoft office, strong keyboarding skills
- Ability to multi-task, adapt to change in a fast-paced environment and to work independently (self-motivated)
- Be empathetic, compassionate and operate with integrity – really care for customers!
- Demonstrate extremely strong communication skills
- Must maintain composure and positivity in challenging situations
- Must possess excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Must be able to communicate concisely with clients and associates
- Must be well spoken and confident in knowledge
- Flexible working hours
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
goeasy is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, goeasy is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check, credit check, and validation of their work experience to qualify for hire.
We thank all interested applicants; however, we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.
Why should you work for goeasy?
To learn more about our great company please click the links below: