Employment Type: Full-Time
If you are looking to join one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, goeasy Ltd. is the place for you! A publicly traded company on the TSX with over 4000% shareholder return since 2001, goeasy operates two main business units. easyfinancial is our consumer lending business that offers secured and unsecured installment loans of up to $25,000 and easyhome is Canada’s largest merchandise lease-to-own company. It is our mission to provide everyday Canadians the chance for a better tomorrow, today by giving them access to the credit they need and by offering them a second chance when they have been turned down by banks and traditional lenders. With a retail network of nearly 400 locations across Canada and over 1700 employees, we are able to build lasting relationships with our customers as we help them rebuild their credit and graduate towards prime rates and a brighter financial future.
Goeasy is seeking a highly analytical and motivated Data Analyst who will spend their time managing and implementing various collections and dialer strategies as well as developing and implementing various performance reports for the management team.
- Ensure that all campaigns are loaded correctly and apply restrictions and filters as needed
- Assist in the development and implementation of new campaigns
- Monitor and analyze campaign output data
- Real-time monitoring of predictive dialing campaigns in order to maximize efficiency
- Work with team leads/supervisors in order to ensure adherence and help minimize non-productive agent behavior
- Assist with daily, weekly, and monthly departmental performance reports
- Analyze and interpret reports and processes in order to identify opportunities for improvement and effectively communicate those findings to key stake holders
- Other tasks as assigned
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel- Pivot Tables, data tools, conditional formulas, index/match, vlookup, VBA
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and react quickly
- Analytical skills, ability to identify problem areas and identify solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and ability to manage multiple applications across more than one screen.
- Experience with the Interactive Intelligence/Five9 software suite or similar Phone/Dialer platform (Interaction Client, Interaction Scripter, Interaction Client Business Manager, and Interaction Administrator) would be a strong asset
- Familiarity with SQL queries
- Working knowledge of IVR technology
- 1-2 years in a similar role
- Experience with collections practices would be an asset
- Post secondary education (business/IT) or equivalent job experience
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
goeasy is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, goeasy is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check, credit check, and validation of their work experience to qualify for hire.
We thank all interested applicants; however, we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.
Why should you work for goeasy?