Manager, Enterprise Systems (Applications)
Employment Type: Full-Time
If you are looking to join one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, goeasy Ltd. is the place for you! Recognized as one of Canada's Top 50 Fintech's, Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Top 30 Performing Stocks on the Toronto Stock Exchange, and one of North America’s Most Engaged Workplaces, we want the best and brightest to join our team.
We are a publicly traded company on the TSX with over 4000% shareholder return since 2001, goeasy operates two main business units. easyfinancial is our consumer lending business that offers secured and unsecured installment loans of up to $35,000 and easyhome is Canada’s largest merchandise lease-to-own company. It is our vision to provide everyday Canadians the path for a better tomorrow, today by giving them access to the credit they need and by offering them a second chance when they have been turned down by banks and traditional lenders. With a retail network of nearly 400 locations across Canada and over 1900 employees, we are able to build lasting relationships with our customers as we help them rebuild their credit and graduate towards prime rates and a brighter financial future.
Reporting to the Director of Software Engineering the Manager of Enterprise Systems will be managing full life cycle of a portfolio of IT Applications specifically CRM Applications from system roadmap to design to implementation and production support. You will be fully responsible for implementing and supporting various development projects while leading a successful team. The ideal candidate will have extensive hands on proven experience of leading system analysis, design & development in an enterprise environment.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Lead and drive implementation of technology projects based on project objectives and business requirements
- Manage & lead onshore and offshore development teams / vendors
- Lead application development, perform code reviews, work with software vendors, coach developers, and advise internal and external teams of development standards, requirements, methodology and processes
- Participate in defect triage and work with project teams to resolve prioritized defect fixes
- Work with project manager to deliver broad-based, often complex, communication for internal and/or external audiences
- Responsible for managing and evaluating staff performance for professional development of the staff
- Hire, develop, coach, lead and retain top-tier talent, with a focus on building and improving a team and culture that is able to assist in employing best in class practices to support and drive high levels of internal and external customer satisfaction
- Solution Design – help design and build application, data and technology specifications
- Coding and Configuration – oversight of the processes including automated build & testing processes
- Solution Implementation – responsible for end to end solution delivery for technology projects on agreed time, budget & quality
- Application Roadmaps - support build out of new business solutions & evolution of existing functionalities ensuring they tie into the approved business & technology roadmaps
- Demand Management – support processes that encompass evaluation of business needs against the available team capacity specifically assessing the ability of our Organization, Vendors, and Processes to carry out the prioritized activities.
- Team Management – build, motivate and support a focused team of system & business system analysts
- Team capacity & demand management
- Requirements Gathering – manage processes inclusive of functional, system and architectural requirements following agile or waterfall methodology
- Quality Assurance – support internal business & technology teams responsible for processes driven to meet all acceptance criteria, inclusive of functional and performance service level agreements
- Vendor Management – help processes ensuring that all contracts with suppliers support the needs of the business, and that all suppliers meet their contractual Service Level commitments.
- Experience managing end to end Enterprise CRM Applications
- Experience leading IT Development projects in an enterprise environment is required
- A minimum of 5 years in-depth experience managing technical projects
- Computer Science or related degree
- Proven people management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience in developing and delivering efficient and value-added governance processes
- Experience with Cloud Based solutions and providers an asset
- Salesforce experience is considered a strong asset
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
goeasy is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, goeasy is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check, credit check, and validation of their work experience to qualify for hire.
We thank all interested applicants, however we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.
Why should you work for goeasy?
To learn more about our great company please click the links below: