Customer Retention Specialist
Terrace, British Columbia
Employment Type: Full-Time
easyhome is the largest merchandise lease-to-own company in Canada. With over 160 locations from coast to coast, we offer top quality, brand name household furnishings, appliances and home electronics to consumers on convenient weekly or monthly leasing agreements.
So what will a Customer Retention Specialist do?
- Promote sales growth by providing excellent customer service and creating longstanding relationships with customers in-person and over the phone
- Maximize store revenues by overseeing accounts and collection activities
- Manage weekly account receivables and overdue accounts
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Sales and or/Collections experience is agreeable but we really want people who are motivated by success. A competitive attitude in sales and customer centric in service.
- Experience driving a delivery truck an asset but not required; physically able to move home furnishings
- Valid driver’s license, clean driver’s abstract (for the past 3 years), and able to pass our background check
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Wages
- Performance Incentives, Bonuses & Paid Vacation
- Benefits -- Extended Medical, Dental & Long Term Disability Coverage
- Associate Product Purchase Plan
- Career Development
- Associate Training
All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check and validation of their work experience to qualify for hire. A credit check may now be a condition of employment in specific easyhome locations. Candidates must provide schedule flexibility to ensure that the location’s hours can be covered to meet our customer’s needs – details by location will be discussed in the interview process.
We thank all interested applicants, however we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.
Why work for goeasy?
To learn more about our great company please click the links below:
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
goeasy is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, goeasy is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.