Senior Manager, Sales
Employment Type: Full-Time
If you are looking to join one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, goeasy Ltd. is the place for you! Recognized as one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures in 2018, one of Canada’s Top 50 Fintech’s and one of North America’s Most Engaged Workplaces, we want the best and brightest to join our team.
We are a publicly traded company on the TSX with over 4000% shareholder return since 2001, goeasy operates two main business units. easyfinancial is our consumer lending business that offers secured and unsecured installment loans of up to $35,000 and easyhome is Canada’s largest merchandise lease-to-own company. It is our mission to provide everyday Canadians the chance for a better tomorrow, today by giving them access to the credit they need and by offering them a second chance when they have been turned down by banks and traditional lenders. With a retail network of nearly 400 locations across Canada and over 1900 employees, we are able to build lasting relationships with our customers as we help them rebuild their credit and graduate towards prime rates and a brighter financial future.
We are seeking a Senior Sales Manager to provide strategic leadership and lend their vision and guidance on all aspects to the growth of our sales operations. He/she will recognize that this role represents a unique opportunity to build on a solid foundation and drive top line results that directly impact the continued growth of a true Canadian success story. This position is based out of our call center operations located in Mississauga, Ontario. As the Senior Sales Manager, the main components of the mandate are straightforward – (i) expertly manage the inside sales function to grow the business and (ii) take the workplace culture to another level. The ideal candidate is hands on, passionate, creative, results oriented – and gets things done!
What will you do as the Senior Manager, Sales:
- Leading by example, develop and preserve an energetic, highly effective Contact Centre culture that inspires employee engagement, effective processes and subsequently surpasses even the most aggressive stakeholder expectations
- Establish standards for service levels, call handling, and performance monitoring measures
- Oversee all of the Sales unit’s operations, including but not limited to staffing, training and scheduling
- Continue to improve and implement program guidelines and processes
- Generate and implement ongoing reporting to track inbound/outbound activity and continuously improve on defined KPIs
- Provide continuous training to Financial Sales Representatives and team leaders to enhance both their personal and business acumen; you should have an eye for development for today and tomorrow
- Ensure all subordinates performance and service standards are met in the areas of quality, call processing time, and productivity
- Create processes to capture, analyze, leverage and share customer insights in order to improve overall customer experience
- Collaborate with sales team members to craft solutions to meet customer needs
- Provide subordinates with prioritization direction and support during periods with heightened customer demand.
- Support the change process for any implementations to ensure agreement and understanding amongst personnel, including proactively enlightening employees on all changes and new information related to operational effectiveness
What will you need to work with us?
- Post-secondary degree or diploma required
- 5-7 years of experience working in a Contact Centre environment with a significant amount of time spent in a people management capacity
- Sound knowledge in sales and experience working in a top performing sales capacity
- Prior expertise in driving employee engagement, and performance and decrease turnover
- Strong personnel management skills and experience including the ability to develop and motivate staff
- Experience managing financial reports and profit & loss
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment is a must
- Demonstrated ability to implement and develop strategies, build action plans, and set goals
- Strong ability to troubleshoot problems
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
goeasy is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, goeasy is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs
All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check, credit check, and validation of their work experience to qualify for hire.
We thank all interested applicants; however, we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.
Why should you work for goeasy?
To learn more about our great company please click the links below: