Posted On: November 07, 2019
Employment Type: Full-Time
If you are looking to join one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, goeasy Ltd. is the place for you! Recognized as one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures in 2018, one of Canada’s Top 50 Fintech’s and one of North America’s Most Engaged Workplaces, we want the best and brightest to join our team.
We are a publicly traded company on the TSX with over 4000% shareholder return since 2001, goeasy operates two main business units. easyfinancial is our consumer lending business that offers secured and unsecured installment loans of up to $35,000 and easyhome is Canada’s largest merchandise lease-to-own company. It is our vision to provide everyday Canadians the path for a better tomorrow, today by giving them access to the credit they need and by offering them a second chance when they have been turned down by banks and traditional lenders. With a retail network of nearly 400 locations across Canada and over 1900 employees, we are able to build lasting relationships with our customers as we help them rebuild their credit and graduate towards prime rates and a brighter financial future.
goeasy is looking for an Executive Assistant that is a go getter who has creative problem solving skills and is not afraid to take the initiative and embrace new challenges. Beyond administrative work including calendar management, expense tracking, and coordination, this role will offer you visibility to key decision makers, interesting projects and exposure to the ins and outs of how goeasy’s award winning company operates. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer and supporting the SVP of easyfinancial and the SVP of easyhome, the successful candidate will be a detailed oriented efficiency whiz that can juggle multiple priorities and be the right hand to our senior executives.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- High volume meeting and calendar management across multiple stakeholder groups to coordinate all appointments, meetings, events and conference calls.
- Responsible for coordinating all details surrounding meetings including booking meeting rooms, ordering catering and other support as required.
- Partner closely with the leadership team, various stakeholders, and other assistants to help prioritize and manage schedules.
- Coordinate all travel arrangements; prepare and distribute schedules/agendas for travel.
- Assist with the creation/modification of presentations, spreadsheets, and other various documents.
- Prepare draft reports, background documentation, and research to ensure your stakeholders are equipped with ample context to effectively drive internal and external meetings.
- Responsible for distributing meeting agendas, prepping your stakeholders for upcoming meetings and taking meeting minutes and action items when required.
- Prepare, reconcile, and track expense reports.
- Manage information flow and emails from both internal and external sources, organizing and responding accordingly when requested.
- Consistently exercise discretion and tact in managing correspondence, information and all matters of confidentiality; raise issues where appropriate.
- Support the execution of social and team events working closely with other team members to help bring our cultural events to life.
- Assist with management of shared folder and documentation to maintain organization and order of key electronic files (i.e. creating folders, assisting team with navigation).
- Support the onboarding of new employees in the department by requesting network accounts, computer equipment, and scheduling onboarding calls/meetings.
- Keep others in the immediate team informed and up-to-date about the status/progress of projects, and all relevant or useful information related to day-to-day activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years' experience in an Administrative role supporting multiple executives.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- A high-energy individual who can take the initiative, roll up their sleeves and be relentless in helping to support their key stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage efficiently in a fast paced, multi-tasked environment with grace, positivity, and a calm demeanor.
- A resourceful teammate that is proactive and demonstrates flexibility in adjusting to changing work priorities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Ability to apply discretion and autonomy to make decisions within generally defined parameters.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with different groups of people
- Proven organizational and time management skills.
- Very comfortable using new tools and technologies to be more efficient and better support your team.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
goeasy is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, goeasy is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check, credit check, and validation of their work experience to qualify for hire.
We thank all interested applicants, however we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.
Why should you work for goeasy?
To learn more about our great company please click the links below: