Employment Type: Full-Time
If you are looking to join one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, goeasy Ltd. is the place for you! Recognized as one of Canada's Top 50 Fintech's, Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Top 30 Performing Stocks on the Toronto Stock Exchange, and one of North America’s Most Engaged Workplaces, we want the best and brightest to join our team.
We are a publicly traded company on the TSX with over 4000% shareholder return since 2001, goeasy operates two main business units. easyfinancial is our consumer lending business that offers secured and unsecured installment loans of up to $35,000 and easyhome is Canada’s largest merchandise lease-to-own company. It is our vision to provide everyday Canadians the path for a better tomorrow, today by giving them access to the credit they need and by offering them a second chance when they have been turned down by banks and traditional lenders. With a retail network of nearly 400 locations across Canada and over 1900 employees, we are able to build lasting relationships with our customers as we help them rebuild their credit and graduate towards prime rates and a brighter financial future.
The Renovation Coordinator will be responsible for assisting in the overall planning and co-ordination of construction activities related to renovations, relocations, capital projects.
- Track productivity, costs, and progress and provide updates
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth execution of projects
- Co-ordinate directly between goeasy, site GCs, and Landlords and vendors, as needed
- Manage tender process and make recommendations based on results
- Manage building permit process, as needed
- Co-ordinate ordering and shipment of finishes
- Co-ordinate preparation of drawing sets
- Review drawings, shop drawings, and make recommendations
- Conduct field audits, deficiency walkthroughs, or store set up as needed
- Co-ordination deficiency resolution with GCs, as needed
- Some site inspection, measurements, paint, minor construction may be required
- Support Corporate Social Responsibility programs, as needed
- Diploma or degree in related field such as civil engineering or construction technology
- Minimum 2 years of construction experience, preferably in retail construction
- Previous experience coordinating a large portfolio of projects is considered an asset
- French is considered an asset
- Strong computer skills – MS Excel, MS Word, AutoCAD
- Previous design experience considered an asset
- Strong communication skills – oral and written
- Adaptable to flexible work schedule when required to meet deadlines
- Ability to work with others as a team
- Valid driver’s license
- Travel up to 30% of time, as needed
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
goeasy is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, goeasy is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check, credit check, and validation of their work experience to qualify for hire.
We thank all interested applicants, however we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.
Why should you work for goeasy?
To learn more about our great company please click the links below: