Customer Service Representative
Type d'emploi: Full-Time
easyfinancial has been providing personal loans since 2006. With over 200 branches across Canada, we are a leading provider of financial products and services, including unsecured consumer loans, prepaid cards and credit repair products that cater to underserved Canadians that do not have access from traditional financial institutions.
So what will you do as a Financial Service Representative?
- You will build superior customer sales experiences by engaging, listening and understanding the financial needs of potential customers and matching their needs to our lending solutions in a pleasurable sales environment
- You will demonstrate compassion and empathy toward customers to be able to hear their story and help with the most appropriate sale of our financial services based on individual needs
- You will welcome and engage customers visiting your branch location or by actively prospecting new clients through a combination marketing and outbound sales call activity with a view to achieving and exceeding branch sales targets
- You will capitalize on financial cross-sales and add-on products by paying attention to customer needs to specifically pinpoint sales opportunities while clearly and openly communicating the terms and conditions of our financial products
- Review and evaluate online financial loan applications, assess the applicants’ credit worthiness, perform financial analysis, and other risk assessments to improve quality of the sale and limit future collection items
- Manage collections activities for all past due financial accounts, maintaining an impeccable level of service
- Accurately secure all required information to fulfill customer applications for products and maintain information and records to limit errors
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer-facing targeted sales environment; experience in either consumer finance or pay day loan industries is strongly preferred
- Secondary school diploma is required; post-secondary education with a background in Business or a Finance is preferred
- People Oriented, Enterprising and an excellent communicator with the ability to build memorable customer experiences for every financial sale
- Proficient with PCs, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook), strong keyboarding skills and an ability to learn and master new software programs
- Ability to multi-task, adapt to change in a dynamic sales environment
- Achievement and results oriented with a positive personality to drive sales and increase customer happiness
- Insightful, compassionate and operate with integrity with every sale – care deeply for our customers!
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
goeasy is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, goeasy is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability and we will work with you to address your needs.
To be considered for hire, you will be need to successfully pass a criminal background check, credit check, and validation of your work experience. You will be able to provide schedule flexibility to ensure that the location’s hours can be covered to meet our customer’s needs – details by location will be discussed in the interview process.
We thank all interested applicants, however we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.
Why should you work for goeasy?
To learn more about our phenomenal company please click the links below: