Sales Representative (Financial Services, FT + Monthly Incentives)
If you are looking to join one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, goeasy Ltd. is the place for you! Recognized as one of North America’s Most Engaged Workplaces, we want the best to join our team.
easyfinancial is one of Canada’s leading non-prime lenders, we pride ourselves on helping everyday Canadians achieve their personal and financial goals through secured and unsecured loans up to $75,000, when everyone else says no.
As a Financial Service Representative, you’ll be responsible for generating sales and managing overdue accounts through direct engagement with customers, helping them build their credit through monthly payments.
No experience, but looking for a career opportunity? We offer full comprehensive training programs to equip you with the tools needed for success.
What’s in it for you:
Benefits and Perks package which goes beyond your base salary:
- Monthly, quarterly, and semi-annual incentive plans
- RRSP and Employee Share Purchase Plan matching
- Health & Lifestyle
- Extended healthcare coverage, including Mental Health and on-demand virtual healthcare
- 5 personal days, company paid volunteer days, Sundays off + paid birthday off in addition to paid vacation days
- Perkopolis employee discount program
- REMIC Licensing is available
- Employee discounts on furniture, electronics, and appliances
- easyloans – employees have access to loans at lower interest rates
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Opportunities for monthly, quarterly, and semi-annual awards
- Leadership development programs – over 70% internal promotion rate!
What you will do:
- Buildsuperior customer sales experiences by welcoming and engaging customers in person, over the phone, and by email
- Demonstratecompassion and empathy for our customers by understanding their situation and needs and matching them to a suitable financial product
- Educate and empower customers to achieve their financial goals through building their credit
- Capitalizeon financial cross-sales and add-on products
- Communicatethe terms and conditions of our financial products
- Reviewand evaluate prospective loans through financial analysis and other risk assessments
- Managecollections activities for all past due financial accounts
- Secureall required information to fulfill customer applications for products and services with strong attention to detail
Who you are as the successful candidate:
- Excellent communicator who is people and results-oriented, looking to drive sales and increase customer satisfaction
- Compassionate and operate with integrity on every sale – will care deeply for our customers!
- You bring some experience in a customer-facing environment
- Able to pass background checks (criminal, employment, and credit)
Why should you work for goeasy?
To learn more about our phenomenal culture, check out the video below or go to http://goeasy.com/careers/
At goeasy, we believe that we can only be the best when people are able to bring their best selves to work every day. This means that we are committed to cultivating and preserving a work culture where we celebrate who we are, where everyone feels seen and heard and where every employee can fulfill their potential. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.