If you are looking to join one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies, goeasy is the place for you! Certified as a Great Place to Work®, recognized as Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, the GTA's Top 100 Employers, one of Canada’s Top 50 Fintech’s and North America’s Most Engaged Workplaces - we want the best and brightest to join our team!
We are in search of a target-driven and experienced inside sales professional for our Lendcare subsidiary!
- Achieve targeted area volume goals through a disciplined sales approach and by providing outstanding levels of service to LendCare's dealer partners
- Engage and maintain both active and inactive clientele integrating them into the LendCare partnership programs
- Dealer partner outbound call communication throughout the day to assist dealers in processing loan documents, meeting credit stipulations, and facilitating document requirements in order to achieve sales targets
- Pursue market growth within the assigned market area of dealer partners according to the agreed upon growth objectives by: managing the volume, flow and yield of a dealer loan application pipeline; maintaining effective follow-up with existing dealers and update dealer or contact information accurately and in a timely fashion
- Effectively communicate competitive advantages on a transactional and broad basis to ensure proper product positioning within dealerships
- Bilingual in French & English
- Must have automotive finance experience
- Previous F & I or credit experience is an asset
- Highly motivated and goal oriented
- Proven sales record
- Must have strong communication skills both written and verbally
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Professional and pleasant telephone manner
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work fulltime in our Pickering, ON head office
We are a publicly-traded company on the TSX with over 4000% shareholder return since 2001. Accredited by the Better Business Bureau, goeasy Ltd is a Canadian company that provides non-prime leasing and lending services through easyhome, easyfinancial and LendCare. We offer a wide variety of financial products and services including lease-to-own merchandise, unsecured and secured installment loans, direct-to-consumer auto loans, and point-of-sale financing to over 6,500 merchants in the powersports, automotive, retail, home improvement, and health sectors.
LendCare Capital Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of goeasy Ltd., is a Canadian point-of-sale consumer finance and technology company, which enables over 3,000 businesses to increase their revenue by providing full credit spectrum financing at the point-of-sale. For over a decade, LendCare has cleared a path to providing fast, reliable, and affordable financing options for the powersports, automotive, retail, home improvement, and health sectors, while processing over $10 billion in loan applications to date. With a dedicated team of finance experts and well-established partnerships with merchants, dealerships, and brokers, LendCare bridges the gap between credit score and customers living their best life.
Why join us:
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity Employment"
At goeasy, we believe that we can only be the best when people are able to bring their best selves to work every day. This means that we are committed to cultivating and preserving a work culture where we celebrate who we are, where everyone feels seen and heard and where every employee can fulfill their potential. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Additional Information: All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check, credit check, and validation of their work experience to qualify for hire.
We thank all interested applicants; however, we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.