If you are looking to join one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, goeasy Ltd. is the place for you! Recognized as one of North America’s Most Engaged Workplaces, we want the best to join our team.
easyhome is Canada’s largest lease-to-own business! We pride ourselves on helping everyday Canadians achieve their personal and financial goals by making home goods affordable through weekly and monthly payment plans.
As a Leasing Specialist, you’ll be responsible for generating sales of our home goods through direct engagement with our customers, helping them find their desired product on an affordable payment plan.
No experience, but looking for a career opportunity? We offer full comprehensive training programs to equip you with the tools needed for success.
What’s in it for you:
Benefits and Perks package which goes beyond your base salary:
- Monthly incentive plans
- RRSP and Employee Share Purchase Plan matching
- Health & Lifestyle
- Extended healthcare coverage, including Mental Health and on-demand virtual healthcare
- 5 personal days, company paid volunteer days, Sundays off + paid birthday off in addition to paid vacation days
- Perkopolis employee discount program
- Employee discounts on furniture, electronics, and appliances
- easyloans – employees have access to loans at lower interest rates
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Opportunities for monthly, quarterly, and annual awards
- Leadership development programs – over 70% internal promotion rate!
What you will do:
- Buildsuperior customer sales experiences by welcoming and engaging customers in person, over the phone, and by email
- Demonstratecompassion and empathy for our customers by understanding their situation and needs
- Educate and empower customers to achieve their financial goals through building their credit
- Capitalizeon various cross-sales and add-on products maximizing retail store growth
- Communicatethe terms and conditions of our financial products
- Support retail operationsby managing customer accounts, collection activities, and the merchandising and maintenance of the store
- Secureall required information to fulfill customer applications for products and services with strong attention to detail
- Be open by transparently communicating the terms and conditions of our lease agreements and follow best in class sales practices to minimize future collections
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communicator who is people and results-oriented looking to drive sales and increase customer satisfaction
- Compassionate and operate with integrity on every sale – will care deeply for our customers!
- Some experience in a customer-facing environment
- Able to pass background checks (criminal, employment)
- Full class driver’s license is considered an asset
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds is considered an asset
At goeasy, we believe that we can only be the best when people are able to bring their best selves to work every day. This means that we are committed to cultivating and preserving a work culture where we celebrate who we are, where everyone feels seen and heard and where every employee can fulfill their potential. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.