If you are looking to join one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies, goeasy is the place for you! Certified as a Great Place to Work®, recognized as Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, the GTA's Top 100 Employers, one of Canada’s Top 50 Fintech’s and North America’s Most Engaged Workplaces - we want the best and brightest to join our team!
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are passionate about communication, this role may be perfect for you. Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing, you will lead the internal communication and will execute on our external social media strategy. You are comfortable collaborating with and writing content for a variety of audiences.
- Aid in shaping the LendCare employee communication strategy
- Leading the execution of the internal branding strategy (i.e. digital signage, The Hub, wall signage, etc.)
- Responsible for the executing of all internal communication for on and offsite employee events, programs, and campaigns
- With collaboration with Human Resources and the Social Committee, this role will manage in-office employee events (i.e. taking photos andvideos) for internal emails and social media
- Collaborate with the goeasy Communications team to ensure corporate communication goals are aligned and achieved
- External customer reviews management and strategy (i.e. Google My Business, Instagram customer responses)
- Management and execution of select Partner emails
- Event support, including the coordination and handling of all event requirements Research on swag, event best-practices, event technology, display units, etc.
- Take-to-market activities
- Responsible for social media post creation, posting and reporting
- Posting and scheduling social media posts
- Creation, deployment and reporting of automated emails using HubSpot
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team and other stakeholders
- Make recommendations, order, coordinate and distribute the company’s branded apparel and merchandise (SWAG)
- Maintain the LendCare voice and ensure compliance within the organization
- All other tasks as requested/required
- 3-5 years of communications, content, and social media experience
- Excellent proof-reader with high attention to detail
- Proven experience working under pressure and tight timelines
- Solid understanding of corporate communication, branding and marketing
- Financial services and B2B experience preferred
- Availability to work in our Pickering, ON office and at least 1 day a week in our Mississauga Support Center
We are a publicly-traded company on the TSX with over 4000% shareholder return since 2001. Accredited by the Better Business Bureau, goeasy Ltd is a Canadian company that provides non-prime leasing and lending services through easyhome, easyfinancial and LendCare. We offer a wide variety of financial products and services including lease-to-own merchandise, unsecured and secured installment loans, direct-to-consumer auto loans, and point-of-sale financing to over 6,500 merchants in the powersports, automotive, retail, home improvement, and health sectors.
LendCare Capital Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of goeasy Ltd., is a Canadian point-of-sale consumer finance and technology company, which enables over 3,000 businesses to increase their revenue by providing full credit spectrum financing at the point-of-sale. For over a decade, LendCare has cleared a path to providing fast, reliable, and affordable financing options for the powersports, automotive, retail, home improvement, and health sectors, while processing over $10 billion in loan applications to date. With a dedicated team of finance experts and well-established partnerships with merchants, dealerships, and brokers, LendCare bridges the gap between credit score and customers living their best life.
Why join us:
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity Employment"
At goeasy, we believe that we can only be the best when people are able to bring their best selves to work every day. This means that we are committed to cultivating and preserving a work culture where we celebrate who we are, where everyone feels seen and heard and where every employee can fulfill their potential. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Additional Information: All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check, credit check, and validation of their work experience to qualify for hire.
We thank all interested applicants; however, we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.