If you are looking to join one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies, goeasy is the place for you! Certified as a Great Place to Work®, recognized as Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, the GTA's Top 100 Employers, one of Canada’s Top 50 Fintech’s and North America’s Most Engaged Workplaces - we want the best and brightest to join our team!
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are passionate about Marketing, this role may be perfect for you. Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing, you will work collaboratively with internal teams to execute on the LendCare Marketing strategy.
You have a broad Marketing skillset that includes digital marketing, SEO, reporting, campaign development, sales enablement, etc. You are a go-getter who is very comfortable presenting to a variety of audiences.
This is a full-time, in-office position located in the Pickering office.
- Execute online and offline B2B and B2C marketing campaigns including email, social media and print
- Campaign email implementation including, but not limited to:
- Revenue generating promotional emails
- Partner and consumer surveys
- Campaign reporting and recommendations
- Coordinate with web developers to build and manage campaign landing pages
- Provide recommendations on required sales support
- Collaborate with departmental leads and creative resources to create and/or update existing Marketing collateral
- Provide recommendations for the online Lendcare Marketing Centre including communicating the benefits externally, inventory management, reporting on usage and providing recommendations on the roadmap
- Collaborate with sales teams to execute on large scale partnership programs
- Lead take-to-market activities to ensure the successful roll-out of campaigns
- Work in collaboration with other marketing strategists to build a B2B & B2C social media strategy
- Stay current with new technologies and developments in digital marketing
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or equivalent working experience.
- 5+ years of Marketing experience
- 2-3+ years of experience in digital marketing, with HubSpot or other marketing automation tools
- Experience with HubSpot is preferred
- Ability to problem solve, think strategically and execute tactically
- Excellent project management, with the ability to work under pressure to deliver high quality work
- Financial services and B2B experience preferred but not required
- Fulltime availability to work in our Pickering, ON office
We are a publicly-traded company on the TSX with over 4000% shareholder return since 2001. Accredited by the Better Business Bureau, goeasy Ltd is a Canadian company that provides non-prime leasing and lending services through easyhome, easyfinancial and LendCare. We offer a wide variety of financial products and services including lease-to-own merchandise, unsecured and secured installment loans, direct-to-consumer auto loans, and point-of-sale financing to over 6,500 merchants in the powersports, automotive, retail, home improvement, and health sectors.
LendCare Capital Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of goeasy Ltd., is a Canadian point-of-sale consumer finance and technology company, which enables over 3,000 businesses to increase their revenue by providing full credit spectrum financing at the point-of-sale. For over a decade, LendCare has cleared a path to providing fast, reliable, and affordable financing options for the powersports, automotive, retail, home improvement, and health sectors, while processing over $10 billion in loan applications to date. With a dedicated team of finance experts and well-established partnerships with merchants, dealerships, and brokers, LendCare bridges the gap between credit score and customers living their best life.
Why join us:
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity Employment"
At goeasy, we believe that we can only be the best when people are able to bring their best selves to work every day. This means that we are committed to cultivating and preserving a work culture where we celebrate who we are, where everyone feels seen and heard and where every employee can fulfill their potential. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Additional Information: All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check, credit check, and validation of their work experience to qualify for hire.
We thank all interested applicants; however, we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.