Store Manager- 1 Year contract
Port Alberni, British Columbia
Employment Type: Full-Time
easyhome is the largest merchandise lease-to-own company in Canada. With over 160 locations from coast to coast, we offer top quality, brand name household furnishings, appliances and home electronics to consumers on convenient weekly or monthly leasing agreements.
So What Do Our Retail Store Managers Do?
- Own and drive retail store growth – Store Managers drive the overall operation of the retail store, ensuring that every sale transaction is optimal for both the customer and for their retail business
- Highly motivated and involved in all facets of the retail lease-to-own operation in order to maximize sales growth of the store and ensure employee engagement
- A strong brand ambassador through knowledge and understanding of our business to be considered a subject-matter-expert during sales opportunities
- Creating great customer sales experiences in our retail branches by managing and providing excellent customer service and selling home product leases to new and existing retail customers
- Managing the overall day to day retail operations – Store Managers constantly provide managerial insight to customer sales accounts, collection activities, and the merchandising and maintenance of the retail store
- Oversee the customer sale process to completion - Store Managers are responsible for communicating terms and conditions to customers to follow best in class sales practices and to suppress collection rates
- Ensure retail operational effectiveness – Store Managers oversee all collection items for the branch and ensure all retrieved sales items are cleaned, refurbished and repaired at the retail store in a timely manner
Here’s What We Are Looking for in Our Next Retail Store Manager:
- Driven and motivated by sales and growth opportunities
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience in as a manager or lead capacity; experience in the retail industry or as a sales manager preferred
- A keen eye for merchandising best practices within the retail store
- Using managerial skills to promote leadership, ensure effective process management, coaching, and active recruitment/selection of potential top performers
- Sales and or/Collections experience is an asset, but we really want people who are motivated by success and surpassing targets. A competitive attitude as a sales manager and in customer service is key to our retail business
- Valid driver’s license, clean driver’s abstract (for the past 3 years), and able to clear our background check
All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check and validation of their work experience to qualify for hire. A credit check may now be a condition of employment in specific easyhome locations. Candidates must provide schedule flexibility to ensure that the location’s hours can be covered to meet our customer’s needs – details by location will be discussed in the interview process.
We thank all interested applicants, however we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.
Why Work For Goeasy?
To learn more about our great company please click the links below:
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
goeasy is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, goeasy is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.