Bilingual Administrator (French)- Call Center
Employment Type: Full-Time
asyfinancial has been providing personal loans since 2006. We have over 200 branches across Canada and have helped over 140,000 Canadians get access to the cash they need when they need it most. The Bilingual Administrator also known as the Loan Underwriting Officer is responsible for reviewing, analyzing, evaluating and approving a loan application. The Loan Underwriting Officer has the authority to grant exception approval(s) where a loan application does not satisfy company policy.
So what will you do as Bilingual Adminstrator?
- Underwriters apply detailed knowledge and understanding of company Policies and Exception Approvals.
- Assess and analyze loan applications; review, evaluate and analyze credit and financial history of applications including capacity to pay to make final underwriting decision.
- Grant Approvals applications in accordance with company policy or as delegated by the Risk and Analytics department as a loan underwriter
- Provide rationale to branch managers in regards to the underwriting process and the analysis that took place where such applications are either approved or refused.
- Adhere to acceptable review timeframes for analysis of applications and underwriter best practices
- Incorporate new (or changes to) policies and procedures in a live environment fluidly so as not to disrupt workflow for the underwriting unit.
- Answer queries from sales staff pertaining to applications submitted for analysis and/or exception approval from the underwriting team.
- Pinpoint fraudulent documents during analysis and report these to appropriate departments and the underwriting unit.
- Match and validate application information such as income, paystubs and credit ratings to make a final underwriting decision in the approval process
What you need to work with us
- Call Centre experience an asset.
- Experience in the financial industry is considered an asset
- Strong Administrative skills with high interest to work in an administrative capacity and analyzing various documents.
- High level of computer literacy, Intermediate to Advance skill level in Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) such that decisions and instructions/guidance can be conveyed in a clear manner.
- Analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work autonomously in a team environment.
- Able to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
- Criminal and Credit record checks will be administered
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
goeasy is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, goeasy is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check, credit check, and validation of their work experience to qualify for hire.
We thank all interested applicants; however, we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.
Why should you work for goeasy?
To learn more about our great company please click the links below: