Assistant Store Manager - EasyHome Retail
Port Hawkesbury, Nova Scotia
Employment Type: Full-Time
easyhome is the largest merchandise lease-to-own company in Canada. With over 160 locations from coast to coast, we offer top quality, brand name household furnishings, appliances and home electronics to consumers on convenient weekly or monthly leasing agreements.
If you’re a hardworking, driven, and committed individual interested in advancing your career in leadership, join us and make yourself at home.
So what will an Assistant Store Manager do?
- Create great customer sales experiences in our retail branches by providing excellent customer service and selling home furnishing and electronics leases to new and existing retail customers
- Maximize retail store growth - Assistant Store Managers drive the profitability of the retail store, ensuring that every sale is optimal for both the customer and our retail business
- Manage overall day to day retail operations – Assistant Store Managers manage customer accounts, collection activities, and the merchandising and maintenance of the store
- Deliver positive customer service experience at every sales interaction, while also ensuring that all prospect customers at the retail store are greeted in a warm and empathetic manner
- Capitalize on cross-sales and add-on products at the retail store by paying attention to customer needs to specifically pinpoint sales opportunities, all while providing high quality customer service
- Be Open. Assistant Store Managers transparently communicate the terms and conditions of our lending services to customers inside our retail stores to follow best in class sales practices and to suppress collection rates
Here’s what we are looking for in our next Assistant Store Manager:
- Sales and or/Collections experience is an asset, but we really want people who are motivated by success and surpassing targets. A competitive attitude in sales and customer service is key to our retail business
- Experience working in a sales-target driven retail setting with high attention to customer service is a strong asset
- Be empathetic, compassionate and operate with integrity with every sale at our retail stores – really care for our customers!
- Experience driving a delivery truck an asset but not required; physically able to move home furnishings within the retail store
- Valid driver’s license, and a clean driver’s abstract (for the past 3 years), and able to clear our background check
Why should you work for goeasy?
goeasy wants you to feel like part of our team. With team meetings, ongoing training, and a great corporate culture, goeasy is a great place to make friends and become part of something bigger. We offer the chance to get into an environment where you are encouraged to interact with your co-workers and build relationships with our customers. With a huge chance of advancement, goeasy is the place to start thinking about your job as more than just work.