Job Fair Ottawa! Customer Sales Representatives- Base+Bonus+Full Benefits
Employment Type: Full-Time
easyfinancial invites you to join our Ottawa Job Fair
We are Hiring for Financial Service Representatives
Candidates with Customer Sales experience are welcome to apply!
WHEN: July 11th, 2019
WHERE: 2194 Carling Avenue, Ottawa, ON , K2A 1H2
Come and interview with the Branch Managers & the Regional Manager in person!
Walk in with your resume or APPLY NOW to be pre-registered for the job fair!
About Us: easyfinancial has been providing personal loans since 2006. With over 200 branches across Canada, we are a leading provider of financial products and services, including unsecured consumer loans, prepaid cards and credit repair products that cater to underserved Canadians that do not have access from traditional financial institutions.
What will you do as a Financial Service Representative?
- You will build superior customer sales experiences by engaging, listening and understanding the financial needs of potential customers and matching their needs to our lending solutions in a pleasurable sales environment
- You will demonstrate compassion and empathy toward customers to be able to hear their story and help with the most appropriate sale of our financial services based on individual needs
- You will welcome and engage customers visiting your branch location or by actively prospecting new clients through a combination marketing and outbound sales call activity with a view to achieving and exceeding branch sales targets
- You will capitalize on financial cross-sales and add-on products by paying attention to customer needs to specifically pinpoint sales opportunities while clearly and openly communicating the terms and conditions of our financial products
- Review and evaluate online financial loan applications, assess the applicants’ credit worthiness, perform financial analysis, and other risk assessments to improve quality of the sale and limit future collection items
- Manage collections activities for all past due financial accounts, maintaining an impeccable level of service
- Accurately secure all required information to fulfill customer applications for products and maintain information and records to limit errors
Compensation and Benefits:
- Full time permanent employment
- Competitive base pay + Monthly bonuses
- 2 weeks intensive classroom training
- Continuous training and career growth opportunities
- Health and dental benefits
- 2 weeks annual vacation
- Employee discounts
APPLY NOW to be GUARANTEED an INTERVIEW SPOT!
To register directly or for questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
goeasy is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, goeasy is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability and we will work with you to address your needs.
Req ID: PAID1234