Customer Service Representative (Call Center)
If you are looking to join one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, goeasy Ltd. is the place for you! Recognized as one of North America’s Most Engaged Workplaces, we want the best to join our team.
easyfinancial is our consumer lending business that offers secured and unsecured installment loans of up to $35,000. It is our mission to provide everyday Canadians the chance for a better tomorrow, today by giving them access to the credit they need and by offering them a second chance when they have been turned down by banks and traditional lenders. With a retail network of nearly 400 locations across Canada and over 1900 employees, we are able to build lasting relationships with our customers as we help them rebuild their credit and graduate towards prime rates and a brighter financial future.
Working at goeasy during COVID-19:
We are committed to the health and safety of our current and potential employees. Here are some of the things we have done to stay ahead and continue our operations during this pandemic:
- Adoption of best practices and protocols to ensure a safe interview and onboarding experience
- Continuing to serve our customers through our phone and digital channels
- Mandatory social distancing in all of our locations
- Maximum person limit in our branches and stores
- Rigorous hygiene practices in all branch and store locations
- Free virtual healthcare access for all permanent employees
- Continued partnerships and donations to foundations & causes we care about ie. Boys and Girls Club of Canada
We are looking for our next innovative and self-motivated Customer Service Representative to support our existing team. Come work for a growing company that will ensure you will have the tools to be successful!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will:
- Create superior customer experiences by responding, listening, engaging and understanding the needs of current and potential customers and matching their needs to our lending solutions.
- Taking inbound calls to resolve customer inquiries while demonstrating compassion and empathy
- Accurately enter data, follow scripts, maintain records and handle high call volumes in a fast-paced environment.
- Live our value proposition of providing access, relief and respect to the cash and credit constrained consumer
- Through superior product knowledge and your influence skills engage with customer to retain product or service by following a prepared script and process capitalize on cross-sell and up-sell product opportunities by paying attention to customer need
- Experience servicing customers in a multi – channel environment, phone, chat, email, social media
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent customer service.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Skill in the use of computer and telephone-related software, with basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, internet and intranet search tools, and call center technologies.
What you need to work with us:
- Experience in a customer-facing measured work environment considered an asset
- 1-2 years’ Experience in a call center environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to create memorable customer experiences
- Achievement and results-oriented with a positive attitude
- Empathetic, compassionate and operate with integrity – really care for customers!
- Proficient with Microsoft office software (Excel, Word, and Outlook), strong keyboarding skills and an ability to learn and master new software programs
- Ability to multi-task, adapt to change in a fast-paced environment and to work independently (self-motivated)
- Bi-lingual (French is an asset)
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
goeasy is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, goeasy is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check, credit check, and validation of their work experience to qualify for hire. Candidates must provide schedule flexibility to ensure that the location’s hours can be covered to meet our customer’s needs – details by location will be discussed in the interview process.
We thank all interested applicants; however, we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.
Why should you work for goeasy?
To learn more about our great company please click the links below: