Posted On: September 14, 2020
If you are looking to join one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, goeasy Ltd. is the place for you! Recognized as Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, GTA's Top 100 Employers, one of Canada’s Top 50 Fintech’s and North America’s Most Engaged Workplaces, we want the best and brightest to join our team.
We are a publicly traded company on the TSX with over 4000% shareholder return since 2001, goeasy operates two main business units. easyfinancial is our consumer lending business that offers secured and unsecured installment loans of up to $35,000 and easyhome is Canada’s largest merchandise lease-to-own company. It is our vision to provide everyday Canadians the path for a better tomorrow, today by giving them access to the credit they need and by offering them a second chance when they have been turned down by banks and traditional lenders. With a retail network of nearly 400 locations across Canada and over 1900 employees, we are able to build lasting relationships with our customers as we help them rebuild their credit and graduate towards prime rates and a brighter financial future.
Reporting to the Property Manager, the Property Administrator will be responsible for providing technical and administrative support to the Property Manager. This role offers an incredible opportunity for the right individual seeking to grow within the organization!
- Managing day-to-day facilities maintenance tickets & property management tickets for 400+ locations across Canada
- Maintain, track and report on work order status in Salesforce
- Maintain and keep accurate Landlord and leasing records
- Review leases and create summaries or abstracts, as needed
- Manage Tenant Allowance submission, preparing the needed paperwork
- Verification and coding of all invoices
- Rent Roll verification
- Performing administrative tasks for the Real Estate team as needed
- Submitting documentation for execution and filing
- 1-2 years of Property Management or Leasing experience
- Strong critical thinker with the ability to evaluate issues by extracting relevant information from multiple sources
- Previous experience reviewing and interpreting lease documents
- Discretion in handling confidential matters
- Demonstrated tact and diplomacy when dealing with others
- Self-starter with a desire to learn and take on new challenges
- Works well independently and as a member of a team, providing support when necessary
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Strong work ethic and ability to organize
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
goeasy is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, goeasy is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check, credit check, and validation of their work experience to qualify for hire. We thank all interested applicants, however we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.
Why should you work for goeasy?
To learn more about our great company please click the links below: