Bilingual Client Support Representative (French/English)
If you are looking to join one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, goeasy Ltd. is the place for you! Recognized as one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, one of Canada’s Top 50 Fintech’s and one of North America’s Most Engaged Workplaces, we want the best and brightest to join our team.
We are a publicly traded company on the TSX with over 4000% shareholder return since 2001, goeasy operates two main business units. easyfinancial is our consumer lending business that offers secured and unsecured installment loans of up to $35,000 and easyhome is Canada’s largest merchandise lease-to-own company. It is our mission to provide everyday Canadians the chance for a better tomorrow, today by giving them access to the credit they need and by offering them a second chance when they have been turned down by banks and traditional lenders. With a retail network of nearly 400 locations across Canada and over 1900 employees, we are able to build lasting relationships with our customers as we help them rebuild their credit and graduate towards prime rates and a brighter financial future.
In this role, the Bilingual Client Support Representative will be required to demonstrate mastery of the partner support role and consistently provide leadership and support the team and to management. They should be attuned to detail and be able to provide an excellent customer service experience, in a fast-paced work environment.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Working with goeasy ltd. retail and non-retail partners, you will be handling inquiries about potential loans, serving as their liaison with goeasy ltd.
- Create superior customer experiences by responding, listening, engaging and understanding the needs of current and potential customers and matching their needs to a solution
- Acting as an administrator for goeasy ltd. and communicating and processing required documentation and loan funds for consumers
- Perform day-to-day operational tasks, within defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Reviewing documentation provided by customers and partners, and ensure accuracy prior to initiating the funding of loans
- Respond to partner requests via phone and email
- Assist in creating ways for delivering excellent customer service to irate customers by leveraging strong problem-solving skills
- Running credit checks for potential customers and responding promptly
- Provide education and training to partners, as required
- Bilingual in French and English
- Exceptional work ethic and attention to detail
- Customer focus and driven to provide exceptional service delivery
- A positive can-do attitude
- Experience in a call center environment is preferred
- Ability to execute and deliver expected results in a fast-paced work environment
- Receptive to constructive feedback
- Ability to work as part of a team, or independently with minimum supervision
- Intermediate experience working with Microsoft products, specifically: Word, Excel & Outlook
- Experience in an administrative/support capacity and/or in the lending industry an asset
- Head Office is located in Mississauga, Ontario, with ability to work from home!
- Permanent, full-time (40 hours per week)
- Annual Bonus on top of Base Pay
- Schedule: anywhere from 8:00am to midnight, from Monday to Sunday
- High growth, fast-paced, multiple priority environment
- Additonal Benefits and Perks
Internally this role is referred to as Bilingual Partner Support Specialist
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
goeasy is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, goeasy is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check, credit check, and validation of their work experience to qualify for hire.
We thank all interested applicants, however we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.
Why should you work for goeasy?
To learn more about our great company please click the links below: