Learning Experience Designer
If you are looking to join one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, goeasy Ltd. is the place for you! Recognized as one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, one of Canada’s Top 50 Fintech’s and one of North America’s Most Engaged Workplaces, we want the best and brightest to join our team.
We are a publicly traded company on the TSX with over 4000% shareholder return since 2001, goeasy operates two main business units. easyfinancial is our consumer lending business that offers secured and unsecured installment loans of up to $35,000 and easyhome is Canada’s largest merchandise lease-to-own company. It is our mission to provide everyday Canadians the chance for a better tomorrow, today by giving them access to the credit they need and by offering them a second chance when they have been turned down by banks and traditional lenders. With a retail network of nearly 400 locations across Canada and over 1900 employees, we are able to build lasting relationships with our customers as we help them rebuild their credit and graduate towards prime rates and a brighter financial future.
We are seeking someone whose appetite for designing effective learning solutions is second only to their appetite for developing their career at a great Canadian company! goeasy is seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic and innovative Learning Experience Designer to evolve our training resources, content and curriculum. The Learning Experience Designer will be responsible for developing blended learning solutions for easyfinancial branches across the country, including instructor-led and digital learning content.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Analyze training needs through a needs assessment process, consulting with key stakeholders to identify performance improvement opportunities that can be addressed through learning interventions
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to design, develop, and maintain learning content, including instructor-led and digital content as it relates to on-boarding, sales, operations and collections
- Partner with internal stakeholders to implement new course material in support of project launches, ensuring content and outcomes are aligned to the specific needs of the client and audience
- Act as project leader in managing deliverables, schedules, and overall implementation of programs
- Contribute innovative approaches to the learning function by keeping current with new insights, research and technologies in the market
- 3-5 years' experience as an Instructional Designer or Learning Consultant, working with a variety of learning strategies and solutions
- University Degree with a certification/designation in Adult Education
- Experience in:
- Design, development and implementation of training initiatives in a variety of learning solutions, including facilitated classroom, self-directed, and digital solutions
- Project management in the context of a learning environment
- Facilitation background is an asset
- Knowledge and experience in one or more:
- Digital learning tools, i.e.: Articulate Suite (Studio and Storyline), Camtasia, Captivate, Vyond, etc.
- Learning Management Systems
- Bilingualism (French & English) is considered an asset
- Innovative, creative and solution-oriented
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage stakeholder relationships at all levels of the business
- Detail oriented, with an ability to multi-task and manage competing deliverables and priorities
- Flexibility and adaptability to change, with a willingness to take on challenges
- Self-driven, with an orientation to continuous improvement
- Proven ability to achieve within an unstructured and extremely fast-paced environment
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
goeasy is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, goeasy is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check, credit check, and validation of their work experience to qualify for hire.
We thank all interested applicants, however we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.
Why should you work for goeasy?
To learn more about our great company please click the links below: