Financial Service Representative (Part-time)
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
Posted On: October 15, 2020
If you are looking to join one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, goeasy Ltd. is the place for you! Recognized as one of North America’s Most Engaged Workplaces, we want the best to join our team.
easyfinancial is our consumer lending business that offers secured and unsecured installment loans of up to $35,000. It is our mission to provide everyday Canadians the chance for a better tomorrow, today by giving them access to the credit they need and by offering them a second chance when they have been turned down by banks and traditional lenders. With a retail network of nearly 400 locations across Canada and over 1900 employees, we are able to build lasting relationships with our customers as we help them rebuild their credit and graduate towards prime rates and a brighter financial future.
Working at goeasy during COVID-19:
We are committed to the health and safety of our current and potential employees. Here are some of the things we have done to stay ahead and continue our operations during this pandemic:
- Adoption of best practices and protocols to ensure a safe interview and onboarding experience
- Continuing to serve our customers through our phone and digital channels
- Mandatory social distancing in all of our locations
- Maximum person limit in our branches and stores
- Rigorous hygiene practices in all branch and store locations
- Free virtual healthcare access for all permanent employees
- Continued partnerships and donations to foundations & causes we care about ie. Boys and Girls Club of Canada
So, what will you do as a Financial Service Representative?
- You will build superior customer sales experiences by engaging, listening and understanding the financial needs of potential customers and matching their needs to our lending solutions in a pleasurable sales environment
- You will demonstrate compassion and empathy toward customers to be able to hear their story and help with the most appropriate sale of our financial services based on individual needs
- You will welcome and engage customers visiting your branch location or by actively prospecting new clients through a combination marketing and outbound sales call activity with a view to achieving and exceeding branch sales targets
- You will capitalize on financial cross-sales and add-on products by paying attention to customer needs to specifically pinpoint sales opportunities while clearly and openly communicating the terms and conditions of our financial products
- Review and evaluate online financial loan applications, assess the applicants’ credit worthiness, perform financial analysis, and other risk assessments to improve quality of the sale and limit future collection items
- Manage collections activities for all past due financial accounts, maintaining an impeccable level of service
- Accurately secure all required information to fulfill customer applications for products and maintain information and records to limit errors
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer-facing targeted sales environment; experience in either consumer finance or pay day loan industries is strongly preferred
- Secondary school diploma is required; post-secondary education with a background in Business or a Finance is preferred
- People Oriented, Enterprising and an excellent communicator with the ability to build memorable customer experiences for every financial sale
- Proficient with PCs, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook), strong keyboarding skills and an ability to learn and master new software programs
- Ability to multi-task, adapt to change in a dynamic sales environment
- Achievement and results oriented with a positive personality to drive sales and increase customer happiness
- Insightful, compassionate and operate with integrity with every sale – care deeply for our customers!
Why should you work for goeasy?
To learn more about our phenomenal company please click the links below:
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
goeasy is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, goeasy is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability and we will work with you to address your needs.
To be considered for hire, you will be need to successfully pass a criminal background check, credit check, and validation of your work experience. You will be able to provide schedule flexibility to ensure that the location’s hours can be covered to meet our customer’s needs – details by location will be discussed in the interview process.
We thank all interested applicants, however we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.