Change Management Specialist
Posted On: February 18, 2021
If you are looking to join one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, goeasy Ltd. is the place for you! Recognized as Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, GTA's Top 100 Employers, one of Canada’s Top 50 Fintech’s and North America’s Most Engaged Workplaces, we want the best and brightest to join our team.
We are a publicly traded company on the TSX with over 4000% shareholder return since 2001, goeasy operates two main business units. Accredited by the Better Business Bureau, easyfinancial is our consumer lending business that offers secured and unsecured installment loans of up to $45,000 and easyhome is Canada’s largest merchandise lease-to-own company. It is our vision to provide everyday Canadians the path for a better tomorrow, today by giving them access to the credit they need and by offering them a second chance when they have been turned down by banks and traditional lenders. With a retail network of nearly 400 locations across Canada and over 2000 employees, we are able to build lasting relationships with our customers as we help them rebuild their credit and graduate towards prime rates and a brighter financial future.
We are seeking a Change Management Specialist to support goeasy’s growing Risk and Analytics practice. The successful candidate will be an analytical thinker with a passion for problem solving, and will support the development and implementation of risk-led changes to the Company’s credit decision engine, origination systems and marketing campaigns.
This role will provide support to (2) main areas:
1) Credit Decision Engine, Origination & Loan Management Systems and Data Management
- Identify, evaluate, review, and implement new functionality or changes to existing functionality within the Company’s credit decision engine.
- Execute a set of regression tests and algorithms that validate rulesets and calculations.
- Conduct UAT test planning, preparation and execution.
- Partner with the Risk and Analytics Acquisition and Portfolio Management teams to document new functionality or changes existing functionality to the Company’s credit decision engine.
- Partner with IT to triage production issues relating to the Company’s credit decision engine and origination and loan management systems.
- Conduct investigations into UAT and production issues affecting the Company’s credit decision engine.
2) Marketing Campaigns and Risk Process Management
- Execute customer contact campaigns.
- Develop new processes and/or customer contact campaigns to support growth of the lending business.
- Implement changes to marketing campaign and risk processes proposed by Acquisitions and Portfolio Management teams.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation of any new, or changes to, credit models, risk strategies and process flows
Qualifications & Skills
- Superior analytical skills – demonstrated ability to understand complex problems, detect trends, and understand data.
- Degree in a quantitative discipline would be an asset.
- An energetic and performance-oriented individual with well-developed critical thinking skills and a bias for action.
- Possess a solid understanding of data extraction/mining tools including SAS, SQL and python.
- Flexibility to adapt to an evolving environment with shifting priorities with the capacity to handle multiple competing demands and meet tight turnaround timelines.
- Possess solid communication skills, both verbal and written. Able to convey complex information and concepts in understandable terms.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
goeasy is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, goeasy is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check, credit check, and validation of their work experience to qualify for hire.
We thank all interested applicants, however we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.
Why should you work for goeasy?
To learn more about our great company please click the links below: