Systems Analyst (Applications)
If you are looking to join one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, goeasy Ltd. is the place for you! Recognized as Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, GTA's Top 100 Employers, one of Canada’s Top 50 Fintech’s and North America’s Most Engaged Workplaces, we want the best and brightest to join our team.
We are a publicly traded company on the TSX with over 4000% shareholder return since 2001, goeasy operates two main business units. Accredited by the Better Business Bureau, easyfinancial is our consumer lending business that offers secured and unsecured installment loans of up to $45,000 and easyhome is Canada’s largest merchandise lease-to-own company. It is our vision to provide everyday Canadians the path for a better tomorrow, today by giving them access to the credit they need and by offering them a second chance when they have been turned down by banks and traditional lenders. With a retail network of nearly 400 locations across Canada and over 2000 employees, we are able to build lasting relationships with our customers as we help them rebuild their credit and graduate towards prime rates and a brighter financial future.
We are seeking a Systems Analyst (Applications), reporting to the Manager, Enterprise Systems Core Applications - Loans. This position will be a key leader involved in our loan management system. The successful candidate will have extensive hands on experience in financial systems including a high-level degree of expertise in different technologies such as CRM, LMS (Loans management systems) with deep routed database structural understanding including query knowledge (SQL / SOQL) or programming experience coupled with exceptional analytical skills.
- Responsible for designing system interfaces and solutions across our loan management system(s).
- Provide development team with design and system analysis for various development projects. Involving application development, system and data migrations, and functionality additions.
- Work with the business analyst to create system requirement specifications and design artifacts.
- Conduct code & design reviews.
- Work with onshore & offshore development teams for project implementations.
- Ensure compliance to design and corporate development standards.
- Work with software architects & developers on technical issues.
- Review test protocols to support QA & User Acceptance testing.
- Identify issues and risks throughout the project life cycle and implement risk mitigation strategies.
- Identify creative & scalable technology solutions.
- Participate & contribute to multiple cross functional meetings with technical and business stakeholders.
- Assist application roadmap development and help implement technology best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working as a systems analyst or in a related capacity.
- Hands on experience with databases (SQL Server).
- Proficiency in SQL / PLSQL.
- Salesforce experience.
- Must have excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience troubleshooting within application.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to interact with different levels of internal customers.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple demands and thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Salesforce design and architecture experience is preferred.
- Experience of working in onshore / offshore development environments is preferred.
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture is preferred.
- MuleSoft experience is nice to have.
- Visio skillset is nice to have.
- Jira/Confluence experience is nice to have.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
goeasy is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, goeasy is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check, credit check, and validation of their work experience to qualify for hire.
We thank all interested applicants, however we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.
Why should you work for goeasy?
To learn more about our great company please click the links below: