Virtual Job Fair | Hiring Financial Sales Reps!
Posted On: April 06, 2021
easyfinancial invites you to our Virtual Job Fair!
Meet with our recruiters and hiring managers at the convenience of your own homes.
We are hiring Financial Service Representatives for our branches in Barrie, Orillia, and Midland. Candidates with Sales and Customer Service experience are welcome to apply.
When: April 14, Wedneday
Time: 10AM - 4PM
Where: Virtual Video Call
To sign up, APPLY with your resume and RSVP to a time slot here: http://bit.ly/barriejobfairapril (slots are limited).
About us: If you are looking to join one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, goeasy Ltd. is the place for you! Recognized as one of North America’s Most Engaged Workplaces, we want the best to join our team.
easyfinancial is our consumer lending business that offers secured and unsecured installment loans of up to $35,000. It is our mission to provide everyday Canadians the chance for a better tomorrow, today by giving them access to the credit they need and by offering them a second chance when they have been turned down by banks and traditional lenders. With a retail network of nearly 400 locations across Canada and over 1900 employees, we are able to build lasting relationships with our customers as we help them rebuild their credit and graduate towards prime rates and a brighter financial future.
Working at goeasy during COVID-19:
We are committed to the health and safety of our current and potential employees. Here are some of the things we have done to stay ahead and continue our operations during this pandemic:
- Adoption of best practices and protocols to ensure a safe interview and onboarding experience
- Continuing to serve our customers through our phone and digital channels
- Mandatory social distancing in all of our locations
- Maximum person limit in our branches and stores
- Rigorous hygiene practices in all branch and store locations
- Free virtual healthcare access for all permanent employees
- Continued partnerships and donations to foundations & causes we care about ie. Boys and Girls Club of Canada
So, what will you do as a Financial Service Representative?
- You will build superior customer sales experiences by engaging, listening and understanding the financial needs of potential customers and matching their needs to our lending solutions in a pleasurable sales environment
- You will demonstrate compassion and empathy toward customers to be able to hear their story and help with the most appropriate sale of our financial services based on individual needs
- You will welcome and engage customers visiting your branch location or by actively prospecting new clients through a combination marketing and outbound sales call activity with a view to achieving and exceeding branch sales targets
- You will capitalize on financial cross-sales and add-on products by paying attention to customer needs to specifically pinpoint sales opportunities while clearly and openly communicating the terms and conditions of our financial products
- Review and evaluate online financial loan applications, assess the applicants’ credit worthiness, perform financial analysis, and other risk assessments to improve quality of the sale and limit future collection items
- Manage collections activities for all past due financial accounts, maintaining an impeccable level of service
- Accurately secure all required information to fulfill customer applications for products and maintain information and records to limit errors
What we are looking for:
- At least a year of experience in a customer-facing targeted sales environment
- People Oriented, enterprising, and an excellent communicator
- Proficient with PCs, Microsoft Office, strong keyboarding skills and an ability to learn and master new software programs
- Achievement and results-oriented with a positive personality to drive sales and increase customer happiness
- Able to work in our branches in Barrie, Orillia, and Midland
- Full time availability (no summer contract or internships available)
Submit your resume by clicking on Apply Now and RSVP to a time slot here: http://bit.ly/barriejobfairapril
goeasy is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, goeasy is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability and we will work with you to address your needs.