Senior Manager, Digital Marketing Analytics
If you are looking to join one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, goeasy Ltd. is the place for you! Recognized as Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, GTA's Top 100 Employers, one of Canada’s Top 50 Fintech’s and North America’s Most Engaged Workplaces, we want the best and brightest to join our team.
We are a publicly traded company on the TSX with over 4000% shareholder return since 2001, goeasy operates two main business units. Accredited by the Better Business Bureau, easyfinancial is our consumer lending business that offers secured and unsecured installment loans of up to $45,000 and easyhome is Canada’s largest merchandise lease-to-own company. It is our vision to provide everyday Canadians the path for a better tomorrow, today by giving them access to the credit they need and by offering them a second chance when they have been turned down by banks and traditional lenders. With a retail network of nearly 400 locations across Canada and over 2000 employees, we are able to build lasting relationships with our customers as we help them rebuild their credit and graduate towards prime rates and a brighter financial future.
goeasy is looking for a Senior Manager, Digital Marketing Analytics that is a passionate data-oriented problem solver. You are relentless in unlocking marketing insights based on deep data analytics, have a strong business background and a passion for our customers. In this role, you will be responsible for building and leading a hands-on team that is focused on driving actionable insights and optimizations to enhance funnel performance, digital product improvements and attribution reporting. You are strategic, curious and enjoy working cross functionally with other goeasy team members to identify opportunities for testing and optimization that will ultimately drive business value and new customer growth.
- Build and lead a team of dedicated marketing analysts with a focus on providing insights and data-driven recommendations to the business
- Develop strategies and plans to extract, analyze, automate and measure key marketing data sets used to conduct in-depth digital campaign and funnel analysis
- Own the marketing analytics roadmap to help grow and evolve our digital analytics capabilities including recommendations on tools and technologies
- Implement measurement frameworks and dashboards aimed at connecting traditional and digital marketing campaigns with business results
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses to solve critical business issues, identify opportunities and unlock value through fact-based analytical recommendations across paid, owned and earned digital channels
- Work closely with product teams to embed analytic frameworks, measurement, and KPI’s for all digital products
- Provide technical support to internal and partner teams surrounding analytics tagging, data validation and data integration
- Lead customer segmentation reporting and insights delivery
- Assess and implement growth optimization tools and A/B testing tools to improve & optimize on-site content
- Ongoing analytics quality assurance and testing activities to ensure accurate and efficient data collection
- Independently own large complex digital analytics projects from inception to completion
- Provide marketing subject matter expertise on large enterprise wide data management and infrastructure projects
- Synthesize complex data into a relevant, succinct and well-rounded business story to various internal stakeholders and decision-makers and create presentations that are engaging, client-friendly, insightful, incorporating best practices in data visualization and storytelling
- University education in Marketing, Commerce, Business or related experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience in digital analytics with specific experience with Google Marketing Platform and Adobe Marketing platform preferred
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, and data mining
- Strong Excel skills with a demonstrated ability to work with large and disparate datasets
- Knowledge of digital media concepts and direct consumer response techniques, such as segmentation, targeting, A/B and multivariate testing as well as strong web analytics + visualization tools experience (Adobe Analytics, Tableau, etc.).
- A passion for analytics, high comfort level and interest in interpreting data and results; ability to solve problems and “tell stories" with data and facts
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience in driving productive collaboration with cross-functional team members
- An overall dedication to producing high quality work and desire to continuously learn, develop, and do better
- Continuous learner that stays up to date on the rapidly evolving analytics industry
- Thrives under pressure and enjoys working towards ambitious targets
- Strong leadership qualities combined with a passion for coaching, mentoring and building teams
Note: internally this role is referred to as - Senior Manager, Marketing Data Insights & Analytics
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
goeasy is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, goeasy is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check, credit check, and validation of their work experience to qualify for hire. We thank all interested applicants, however we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.
Why should you work for goeasy?
To learn more about our great company please click the links below: