Bilingual Customer Sales Representative (Part Time - Contact Center)
Posted On: June 09, 2021
If you are looking to join one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies, goeasy Ltd. is the place for you! Recognized as one of North America’s Most Engaged Workplaces, we want the best to join our team.
easyfinancial is our consumer lending business that offers secured and unsecured installment loans of up to $45,000. It is our mission to provide everyday Canadians the chance for a better tomorrow, today by giving them access to the credit they need and by offering them a second chance when they have been turned down by banks and traditional lenders. With a retail network of nearly 400 locations across Canada and over 1900 employees, we are able to build lasting relationships with our customers as we help them rebuild their credit and graduate towards prime rates and a brighter financial future.
As a Bilingual Sales Representative you will:
- Manage outbound contacts to new and existing applicants via telephone, email and text message
- Accurately submit & process loan applications into underwriting system
- Implement adaptive selling techniques by adjusting your sales approach based on the communication style and needs of the customer
- Demonstrate empathy by understanding the perspective of the customer and have empathetic concern for their situation, while overcoming their objections
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency when it comes to helping our new and existing customers when there are time-sensitive requests.
- Capitalize on phone-based revenue generation opportunities cross-selling opportunities with attention on business retention and revenue generation
- Ensure optimum servicing to our existing applicant base by promptly and accurately responding to customer inquiries on complex multiple inquiries
- Comply with outlined policies and procedures (i.e., privacy protection, AML) when servicing clients and performing account maintenance;
- Collaborate with Sales leadership to develop and continuously improve the business unit
- Responsible for achieving and maintaining sales targets
- Maintain a high number of outbound dials against leads provided to generate business
- Possess the ability to switch gears at any moment during the day to balance inbound and outbound activity depending on call volumes
What you need to work with us
- Bilingual: English and French
- A minimum of 1-2 years of sales experience is required with outbound telesales experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Loans and Financial Service Products is desirable
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent active listening
- Self-motivated with high energy and an achievement orientation
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, performance driven environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
goeasy is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, goeasy is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check, credit check, and validation of their work experience to qualify for hire. Candidates must provide schedule flexibility to ensure that the location’s hours can be covered to meet our customer’s needs – details by location will be discussed in the interview process.
We thank all interested applicants, however we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.
Why should you work for goeasy?
To learn more about our great company check out the links below: