Team Lead, User Access Management (IT Security)
If you are looking to join one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, goeasy Ltd. is the place for you! Recognized as Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, GTA's Top 100 Employers, one of Canada’s Top 50 Fintech’s and North America’s Most Engaged Workplaces, we want the best and brightest to join our team.
We are a publicly traded company on the TSX with over 4000% shareholder return since 2001, goeasy operates two main business units. Accredited by the Better Business Bureau, easyfinancial is our consumer lending business that offers secured and unsecured installment loans of up to $45,000 and easyhome is Canada’s largest merchandise lease-to-own company. It is our mission to provide everyday Canadians the chance for a better tomorrow, today by giving them access to the credit they need and by offering them a second chance when they have been turned down by banks and traditional lenders. With a retail network of nearly 400 locations across Canada and over 2000 employees, we are able to build lasting relationships with our customers as we help them rebuild their credit and graduate towards prime rates and a brighter financial future.
As a Team Lead, User Access Management, you will be hands-on for the daily Identity and Access Management (IAM) operational activities, including the timely on-boarding, off-boarding, and branch transfers system access. Working in close partnership with various cross-functional areas within IT, HR, business units and external partners, you will help define, implement, and manage goeasy system enterprise and application roles and permissions. You will ensure that IAM service levels are closely monitored and maintained and will conduct scheduled access reviews as required. You possess strong business analysis and documentation skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Manage goeasy’s user and privileged accounts through the account lifecycle, including provisioning, entitlement changes, deactivation, and deletion in accordance with established service levels
- Work closely with IT and business teams to ensure that account roles are designed considering principles of least privilege and segregation of duties
- Be the primary interface for audit & compliance for all access provisioning/deprovisioning activities
- Manage and monitor the que for the UAM team comprising of UAM analysts
- Help with automation of access provisioning/deprovision of access within Active Directory and other applications, as technically feasible
- Participate in selection, testing and building of Identity Governance tools such as Sailpoint
- Help in the maturity on the privileged access management function and expand the role of the team to include provisioning privileged access
- Put controls in place and measure that the team is provisioning access consistently and with near zero errors
- Work closely with IT, HR business teams along with end user community to address access related questions and issues
- Design, document, and communicate Identity and Access Management standards, processes, procedures, and associated metrics
- Perform quarterly access and entitlement reviews in accordance with established process and timelines to support audit/compliance/CASL
- Assist with Identity and Access Management and Privileged Access Management related initiatives, including activity coordination, initiative communication and implementation
- Manage Identity and Access Management related technologies such as lifecycle management, identity management/Multi-factor Authentication (MFA)
- Respond to IT audit findings to meet various compliance programs to support internal/external audits. Ensure Service Requests are addressed meeting SLA
- Work on projects as assigned following the whole project life cycle concerning access management
- Minimum of 5 years of IT security or related work experience
- College Diploma or University Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science
- Experience executing Identity and Access Management operational activities, including account provisioning/deprovisioning and performing access reviews, required
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
- Active Directory knowledge is required
- Strong knowledge of MFA (Ping identity or DUO)
- Strong working knowledge of application level access such as Salesforce or any other custom applications
- Strong working knowledge of Privileged Access Management (Arcsight or BeyondTrust) and Identity Governance Tool (Sailpoint, Saviynt or similar)
- Strong knowledge of a ITSM ticketing platform (FreshService or similar)
- Strong attention to detail and documentation skills required
- Experience with Identity and Access Management orchestration and governance technologies preferred
- Expertise in developing and implementing Identity and Access Management controls preferred
- One or more of the following certifications preferred:
- Microsoft Azure / Windows certifications preferred OR
- Comptia Security+ will be an asset
- ITIL certification will be an asset.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff
- Ability to work with internal and external vendors in a professional manner
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
goeasy is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, goeasy is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check, credit check, and validation of their work experience to qualify for hire.
We thank all interested applicants, however we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.
Why should you work for goeasy?
To learn more about our great company please click the links below: