Sales Representative (Temp)
Surrey, British Columbia
Posted On: September 14, 2021
easyhome is the largest merchandise lease-to-own company in Canada. With over 170 locations from coast to coast, we offer top quality, brand name household furnishings, appliances and home electronics to consumers on convenient weekly or monthly leasing agreements.
Working at goeasy during COVID-19:
We are committed to the health and safety of our current and potential employees. Here are some of the things we have done to stay ahead and continue our operations during this pandemic:
- Adoption of best practices and protocols to ensure a safe interview and onboarding experience
- Continuing to serve our customers through our phone and digital channels
- Mandatory social distancing in all of our locations
- Maximum person limit in our branches and stores
- Rigorous hygiene practices in all branch and store locations
- Free virtual healthcare access for all permanent employees
- Continued partnerships and donations to foundations & causes we care about ie. Boys and Girls Club of Canada
So what will a Sales Specialist do?
- Create great customer sales experiences in our retail stores by providing excellent customer service and selling home furnishing and electronics leases to new and existing retail customers
- Maximize retail store growth - Sales Specialists drive the profitability of the retail store, ensuring that every sale is optimal for both the customer and our retail business
- Manage overall day to day retail operations – Sales Specialists manage customer accounts, collection activities, and the merchandising and maintenance of the store
- Deliver positive customer sales experiences in every interaction, while also ensuring that all prospect customers at the retail store are greeted in a warm and empathetic manner
- Capitalize on cross-sales and add-on products opportunities by paying attention to customer needs while providing high quality customer service
- Be Open. transparently communicate the terms and conditions of our lease agreements and follow best in class sales practices to minimize future collections
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Sales and or/Collections experience is an asset, but we really want people who are motivated by success and surpassing targets. A competitive attitude in sales and customer service is key to our retail business
- Experience working in a sales-target driven retail setting with high attention to customer service is a strong asset
- People Oriented, Enterprising and an excellent communicator with the ability to create memorable customer experiences for every financial sale
- Proficient with PCs, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook), strong keyboarding skills and an ability to learn and master new software programs
- Ability to multi-task, adapt to change in a fast-paced sales environment
- Empathetic, compassionate and operate with integrity with every sale – really care for our customers!
- Experience driving a delivery truck an asset but not required; physically able to move home furnishings within the retail store
- Valid driver’s license, and a clean driver’s abstract (for the past 3 years), and able to clear our background check
All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check and validation of their work experience to qualify for hire. A credit check may now be a condition of employment in specific easyhome locations. Candidates must provide schedule flexibility to ensure that the location’s hours can be covered to meet our customer’s needs – details by location will be discussed in the interview process.
We thank all interested applicants, however we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.
Why work for goeasy?
To learn more about our great company please click the links below:
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
goeasy is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, goeasy is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.