Partner Support Specialist
Posted On: September 14, 2021
If you are looking to join one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, goeasy Ltd. is the place for you! Recognized as Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, GTA's Top 100 Employers, one of Canada’s Top 50 Fintech’s and North America’s Most Engaged Workplaces, we want the best and brightest to join our team.
We are a publicly traded company on the TSX with over 4000% shareholder return since 2001, goeasy operates two main business units. Accredited by the Better Business Bureau, easyfinancial is our consumer lending business that offers secured and unsecured installment loans of up to $45,000 and easyhome is Canada’s largest merchandise lease-to-own company. It is our vision to provide everyday Canadians the path for a better tomorrow, today by giving them access to the credit they need and by offering them a second chance when they have been turned down by banks and traditional lenders. With a retail network of nearly 400 locations across Canada and over 2000 employees, we are able to build lasting relationships with our customers as we help them rebuild their credit and graduate towards prime rates and a brighter financial future.
We are looking for a self-motivated, determined, and energetic Partner Support Specialist to innovatively manage and work with our partners – during our day to day business operations for our corporate office in Mississauga.
Responsibilities would include:
- Working with goeasy ltd. retail and non-retail partners, you will be handling inquiries about potential loans, serving as their liaison with goeasy ltd.
- Create superior customer experiences by responding, listening, engaging and understanding the needs of current and potential customers and matching their needs to a solution
- Striving to meet or exceed call center KRA’s while providing stellar customer service
- Acting as an administrator for goeasy ltd. and communicating and processing required documentation and loan funds for consumers
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop efficient methods for handling issues with our partners and customers
- Assist in creating ways for delivering excellent customer service to irate customers by leveraging strong problem-solving skills
- Running credit checks for potential customers and responding promptly
- Address inquiries via email and telephone channels
- Communicating with clients and funding approved loans
- Track partner performance via defined metrics
- Identifying process improvement opportunities
- Ensure that the systems are used to their full capacity and constantly seek improvements, modifications and changes to further improve the efficiency of the organization
Qualifications attributes & competencies
- Intermediate experience working with Microsoft products, specifically: Word, Excel & Outlook
- Experience in a customer-facing measured work environment considered an asset
- Ability to think outside the box
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to create memorable customer experiences
- Experience in an administrative/support capacity and/or in the lending industry an asset
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, as well as the ability to meet critical deadlines in a timely and effective manner
- Ability to multi-task, adapt to change in a fast-paced environment and to work independently (self-motivated)
- Schedule: Night Shift and Weekends required up until 12am (Hours of operation: 8:00am - Midnight)
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
goeasy is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, goeasy is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check, credit check, and validation of their work experience to qualify for hire.
We thank all interested applicants, however we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.
Why should you work for goeasy?
To learn more about our great company please click the links below: