Talent Acquisition Coordinator
If you are looking to join one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, goeasy Ltd. is the place for you! Recognized as Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, GTA's Top 100 Employers, one of Canada’s Top 50 Fintech’s and North America’s Most Engaged Workplaces, we want the best and brightest to join our team.
We are a publicly traded company on the TSX with over 4000% shareholder return since 2001, goeasy operates two main business units. Accredited by the Better Business Bureau, easyfinancial is our consumer lending business that offers secured and unsecured installment loans of up to $45,000 and easyhome is Canada’s largest merchandise lease-to-own company. It is our vision to provide everyday Canadians the path for a better tomorrow, today by giving them access to the credit they need and by offering them a second chance when they have been turned down by banks and traditional lenders. With a retail network of nearly 400 locations across Canada and over 2000 employees, we are able to build lasting relationships with our customers as we help them rebuild their credit and graduate towards prime rates and a brighter financial future.
goeasy is seeking a highly motivated and energetic Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join the goeasy family. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to complete the onboarding of all employees into the HR/payroll systems; and providing support to employees and managers during the employment lifecycle. They will work with an inter-disciplinary team that includes the HR team, payroll, retail operations and other Human Resources related functions such as Learning and Talent Acquisition. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will respond to employee inquiries and assist all company employees through the onboarding and employee programs processes.
- Working as part of the TA team and maintaining positive employee relations by facilitating open communication with all employees through the onboarding and employment processes
- Maintaining updated confidential data in UKG Pro/UltiPro
- Prepare job offer letters
- Preparing HR documentation as required including but not limited to job verification letters
- Processing new hire paperwork, change, and termination requests
- Actively participates in updating and documenting processes and procedures
- Providing HR support including (but not limited to) employee programs, project assistance, maintenance/tracking of HR data and metrics, annual performance appraisal process, etc.
- Preparing ad-hoc reporting as required
- Independently co-managing our service award program as well as our employee referral program
- Ensuring all confidential employee files are maintained and compliant with applicable laws (ie. work permits), corporate policies and audit requirements
- Liaising with the Talent Acquisition and Payroll departments to ensure accurate employee data upon hire and through the payroll process
- Helping with special employee events and programs
- Assisting team members with HR related issues; communicating in a timely and effective manner with employees on the status of inquiries and resolutions
- Handling ad-hoc projects and management requests as necessary
- Assist support office staff and field associates in various capacities as required
- Follow-up on any outstanding information and correct any discrepancies that may arise
- Photocopy, file, mail, fax, courier, and perform other clerical duties as required
- Post-secondary Degree, Diploma or Certificate in Human Resources
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a positive and supportive attitude and a genuine desire to assist employees and work toward a resolution
- Strong time management and organization skills; ability to prioritize and multi-task in a time sensitive, fast-paced and often demanding environment
- Self-starter, enthusiastic, and willing to learn
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
- Maturity and demonstrated professionalism with a proven ability to handle sensitive situations and confidential information at all times
- Willingness to fulfill a broad spectrum of administrative responsibilities
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
goeasy is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, goeasy is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check, credit check, and validation of their work experience to qualify for hire. We thank all interested applicants, however we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.
Why should you work for goeasy?
To learn more about our great company please click the links below: