Posted On: January 23, 2023
If you are looking to join one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies, goeasy is the place for you! Certified as a Great Place to Work®, recognized as Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, the GTA's Top 100 Employers, one of Canada’s Top 50 Fintech’s and North America’s Most Engaged Workplaces - we want the best and brightest to join our team!
We are currently looking for a detail-oriented and highly organized Administrative Assistant for our Lendcare subsidiary!
- Provide administrative support for the Processing team
- Oversees and co-ordinates office administrative procedures and reviews, evaluates and implements new procedures
- Open and distribute incoming electronic mail and other material and coordinate the flow of information internally
- Conducts analyses and oversees administrative operations related to new or existing loan accounts
- Assembles data using specialized software to generate documents and/or upload banking information
- Prior experience working as an Administrative Assistant in the Financial Services industry preferred
- Some education in any of the following: Business Administration, Accounting, Office Administration
- Experience using Microsoft Excel at an intermediate level (data entry, manipulating data, working with tables)
- Must thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Fulltime availability (40 hours/week) and ability to work in our head office in Pickering, ON
Schedule: Monday to Friday between 1:00 pm-9:00 pm and one Saturday/month
We are a publicly-traded company on the TSX with over 4000% shareholder return since 2001. Accredited by the Better Business Bureau, goeasy Ltd is a Canadian company that provides non-prime leasing and lending services through easyhome, easyfinancial and LendCare. We offer a wide variety of financial products and services including lease-to-own merchandise, unsecured and secured installment loans, direct-to-consumer auto loans, and point-of-sale financing to over 4,000 merchants in the powersports, automotive, retail, home improvement, and health sectors.
LendCare Capital Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of goeasy Ltd., is a Canadian point-of-sale consumer finance and technology company, which enables over 3,000 businesses to increase their revenue by providing full credit spectrum financing at the point-of-sale. For over a decade, LendCare has cleared a path to providing fast, reliable, and affordable financing options for the powersports, automotive, retail, home improvement, and health sectors, while processing over $10 billion in loan applications to date. With a dedicated team of finance experts and well-established partnerships with merchants, dealerships, and brokers, LendCare bridges the gap between credit score and customers living their best life.
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity Employment
At goeasy, we believe that we can only be the best when people are able to bring their best selves to work every day. This means that we are committed to cultivating and preserving a work culture where we celebrate who we are, where everyone feels seen and heard and where every employee can fulfill their potential. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Additional Information: All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check, credit check, and validation of their work experience to qualify for hire.
We thank all interested applicants; however, we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.